Gothia Towers, Gothenburg, Sweden
One of the Nordic region’s most attractive meeting places, with 41,000 m² of experience areas, 1,200 first-class hotel rooms and suites, and five popular bars and restaurants.Gothia Towers is located in central Gothenburg, right in the thick of things on Korsvägen, just a couple of blocks from the restaurants and nightclubs on fashionable Avenyn. The venue is close to the city centre with excellent transport links, right next to Scandinavia’s biggest amusement park Liseberg, Scandinavium and everything the entertainment district has to offer. Gothia Towers is a part of the Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre Group.
Gothia Towers 402 26 SwedenEmail – email@example.com Telephone – 031-750 88 00
• 1.8 million visitors each year.
• 5 restaurants and bars. From fine dining to sandwiches to take away.
• 1,200 hotel rooms, including 11 luxury suites.
• 60 meeting rooms for 2 to 9,000 guests.
• Congress hall for 1,500 people.
• Parties and banquets catering for up to 7,000 people.
• More than 30 fairs and 8,000 exhibitors each year.
• Experience areas covering 41,000 m² that are also used for fairs and congresses.
• The Theatre – an international show arena where you can enjoy the biggest shows and performances by major artists.
• Upper House, a five-star hotel with its own Michelin restaurant.
• An exclusive spa that extends over 3 floors, with a glass-bottomed outdoor pool on the outside of the building.